Developing a digital process for managing purchase orders
Mitutoyo Italiana is an organisation that is strongly oriented towards innovation, always on the lookout for new technological possibilities that might improve services for clients and internal processes.
It sought a new approach to document management to include:
- Creation of a central repository
- Simplification of document search
- Implementation of a complete, flexible solution
- Optimisation of printing volumes
- Possibility of interfacing the solution with Ricoh multifunction
- machines for the acquisition of paper documents.
Mitutoyo Italiana chose the Ricoh DocuWare platform to develop a digital process for managing purchase orders.
“Ricoh helped us implement a fully automated approval flow.From a user’s point of view, it’s all very simple: in practice, all colleagues need to do is fill in an online form available on our intranet. This document is directly linked to DocuWare, so once the information has been entered, the approval process is launched automatically".
According to a company spokesperson
- Challenge: Digital workflows and processes
- Industry: Other
- Business size: Large business
- Service Line: Business Process Services
Talk to a Ricoh expert
Get in touch with one of our consultants and find out how we can help your business.