RICOH ProcessDirector™ is the leading automated end-to-end workflow management solution designed to capture, transform and manage information and processes in ways that can help achieve 100% output integrity, reduce costs, eliminate errors, increase productivity, streamline a variety of production environments, and of course, increase profitability. By implementing this vendor-neutral and scalable design, be ready for growth with the speed and control to engage in more profitable opportunities.
- Features & benefits
Increase workflow efficiency andempower your production team.Use RICOH ProcessDirector™ tostreamline your operations.
Know the status of every job
Track jobs from receipt through delivery for complete piece level visibility.
Increase throughput and equipment utilisation
Integrate disparate systems into a single, vendor-neutral and centralised workflow.
Improve efficiency with automation
Automate manual tasks and workflow processes to eliminate human errors, reduce costs and meet deadlines.
Meet compliance and reporting requirements
Easily generate audit trails down to an individual piece level to respond to queries or audit requests.
Manage personalised communications across channels
Deliver individual documents to a customer’s channel of choice.
Minimise mailing costs
Maximises postal discounts by using business rules, pooling documents, pre-sorting mail, and streamlines mail handling.
Increase workflow efficiency and empower your production team. Use RICOH ProcessDirector™ to streamline your operations.
- RICOH ProcessDirector v3.9
- 8 GB minimum, 16 GB RAM or more if any document processing function is required
- 200 GB or more disk space
- SLES 12 with Service Pack 1 or later for x86_64
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 through the latest 7.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.1 through the latest 8.x
- Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2019 (64-bit)
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or Chrome Edge browser
- AIX Version 7.2 TL3 with Service Pack 3 or later
File Submission Methods:
- File copy to hot folder
- Poll directories on secure FTP site
- z/OS® AFP Download Plus (with optional AFP Support feature)
- Download for z/OS (with optional AFP Support feature)
- REST and SOAP web services
- Flexible subscription options
- Perpetual license