RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder™
As print providers continue to experience a rapid increase in a variety of short-run requests, the ability to most efficiently and quickly print, finish and ship small jobs is critical to their success. RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder can automate the many steps of short-run production to help your business be more profitable. Flexibility, control and visibility are fundamental elements of BatchBuilder’s vendor-neutral design. BatchBuilder organises incoming jobs from multiple sources and can intelligently batch them for efficient production on an array of equipment based on any attribute you select – deadline, paper type, finishing, shipping vendor - it’s up to you. BatchBuilder provides a browser-based interface to centrally locate, monitor and control jobs that are anywhere in your business for the ultimate visibility.
- Features & benefits
Say yes to your customers’ short-run printneeds while increasing your operatorefficiency, printer utilization, andbusiness’ profitability with RICOHTotalFlow BatchBuilder™.
Automate manual tasks
Use BatchBuilder to automate manual tasks of batching, scheduling, prepress and imposition as part of your workflow to reduce bottlenecks and improve margin.
Optimise for your business priorities
RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder streamlines your operations by taking the chaos out of managing a large number of short-run jobs regardless of job type, by integrating with multiple sources, such as MIS, web-to-print and prepress.
Improve job scheduling
There are many scenarios for routing work through your business. You can allow BatchBuilder to automate the definition and delivery of batches, or you can take a manual approach.
Increase production visibility
BatchBuilder provides visibility of order parts, batches of jobs, printer scheduling dashboard and the physical location. Job status can be passed back to the system that originated the order which can enhance internal and external communications.
Improve efficiency and profitability
The optimised output BatchBuilder delivers can help your shop increase throughput and equipment utilisation by minimising the number of set-ups and changeovers, resulting in improved overall productivity of your operation.
Manage batches your way
Have the flexibility with BatchBuilder to batch jobs based on the criteria you set, such as document size, paper type, finishing, deadline, and many more – even custom, allowing you the choice on how you prioritize and manage your work.
RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder™ is compatible with the operating systems and hardware listed below. Check with your sales representative to determine compatibility with your specific hardware and software environment.
- RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder v2.4
- Windows Server® 2019 Server Standard or Essentials (64–bit)
- Windows Server 2016 Server Standard (64–bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (64-bit)
- CPU: quad core processor 2.7 GHz or higher
- Main memory: 8GB RAM or higher
- Hard disk 500 GB of available space recommended for the initial installation; up to 1 TB depending on usage. An SSD-type hard disk is recommended for better performance.
- Display: 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher
- Internet Explorer® 11 or later (does not run on Windows XP)
- Mozilla Firefox® 59 or later
- Google Chrome® 65 or later
- Safari® 9 or later
- Microsoft Edge® 41 or later