Ricoh delivers greater production flexibility and broader service offering with the Ricoh Pro™ C5300 series
Ricoh Europe, London, 09 April 2020 – Print Service Providers (PSPs) can harness greater production flexibility, higher print quality and broader service offering with the Ricoh Pro C5300 series sheet fed colour press.
Key benefits of the enhanced system include:
- High image quality with Ricoh 2400 x 4800dpi VCSEL technology and new gloss control to address different image output demands.
- Greater productivity with a speed of up to 80ppm and an increased monthly duty cycle of 450,000.
- Vacuum feed Large Capacity Tray supporting a wide range of substrates.
- Improved front to back registration due to a new paper pass control system.
- Broad media handling of substrates up to 360gsm, non-carbon paper, textured media and envelopes.
- A wider variety of post press capabilities enabling responsive service delivery supported by peripherals, including an enhanced booklet finisher capable of 30-sheet booklet production at 80gsm. Versatile end to end production is further aided by its high capacity stacker and efficient fore-edge trimmer.
The Ricoh Pro C5300 will be available across Europe from May 2020.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services that enable individuals to work smarter from anywhere.
With cultivated knowledge and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-year history, Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services, information management, and print and imaging solutions designed to support digital transformation and optimize business performance.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group has major operations throughout the world and its products and services now reach customers in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2022, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,758 billion yen (approx. 14.5 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh-europe.com
© 2023 RICOH COMPANY, LTD. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Ricoh Europe PLC
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ricoheurope
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricoheurope
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/ricoh-europe
Visit the Ricoh media centre at: www.ricoh-europe.com/press