Ricoh expands IT Services portfolio with acquisition of Mauden
Ricoh Europe, 29 October 2019 – Ricoh customers are set to benefit from an even greater range of IT Services and Digital Transformation capabilities following the announcement of its acquisition of Mauden.
The purchase of Mauden is a key part of Ricoh’s acquisitions strategy to provide even greater customer benefits. Previous IT Services acquisitions include:
- The Ridgian companies in the field of analytics
- Aventia for user experience and ecommerce
- Techno Trends in the field of unified communications and video conferencing systems
- NPO Sistemi for cloud solutions, technology & integration and software solutions
- LAKE Solutions AG for data storage, security and cloud integration
- The IPM and TotalStor businesses for the transformation and modernisation of critical IT infrastructures, data storage and analytics in private and hybrid cloud
For more information on Ricoh’s IT Services capabilities visit www.ricoh-europe.com/its.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services that enable individuals to work smarter from anywhere.
With cultivated knowledge and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-year history, Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services, information management, and print and imaging solutions designed to support digital transformation and optimize business performance.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group has major operations throughout the world and its products and services now reach customers in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2022, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,758 billion yen (approx. 14.5 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh-europe.com
© 2023 RICOH COMPANY, LTD. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Ricoh Europe PLC
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ricoheurope
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricoheurope
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/ricoh-europe
Visit the Ricoh media centre at: www.ricoh-europe.com/press