Application flexibility enhanced by roll option on Ricoh Pro™ TF6251 hybrid flatbed UV printer
Ricoh Europe, London, 28 October 2020 – Print Service Providers can now benefit from highly flexible print production on roll fed media, as well as rigid media, with the Ricoh Pro TF6251 hybrid flatbed UV printer.
- A hybrid rigid and flexible solution that supports production of a wider range of applications from one device.
- A single system with a smaller footprint than two separate devices while also offering energy consumption and ink savings. A choice of two types of inks - the Ricoh DG130 versatile UV ink that offers high adhesion and Ricoh GP120 graphic art UV ink (for roll to roll only) that delivers high colour gamut for greater flexibility.
- The ability to print on rigid board of up to 11cm depth to allow the expansion of services offered.
- Faster curing and lower energy using Ricoh LED lamps to save time and money.
- Low print temperature to ensure the careful treatment of the printed substrate.
- Low energy consumption for more environmentally conscious and cost effective production.
- Greenguard certified inks supporting a sustainable approach.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is empowering digital workplaces using innovative technologies and services that enable individuals to work smarter from anywhere.
With cultivated knowledge and organizational capabilities nurtured over its 85-year history, Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services, information management, and print and imaging solutions designed to support digital transformation and optimize business performance.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group has major operations throughout the world and its products and services now reach customers in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2022, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,758 billion yen (approx. 14.5 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh-europe.com
© 2023 RICOH COMPANY, LTD. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Ricoh Europe PLC
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ricoheurope
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricoheurope
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/ricoh-europe
Visit the Ricoh media centre at: www.ricoh-europe.com/press