Designing Future Learning Spaces
Due to all recent developments, lecturers and students have different needs when it comes to facilities and IT infrastructure. This is because we are forced to provide more online distance education. But what is the best format and experience? Can we develop and build classrooms so flexible that active and hybrid forms of learning are possible? What does this mean for the facilities and IT infrastructure?
Topics that are covered:
- The impact on campus locations, buildings and workplaces given the current disruption
- Best approach for designing and developing learning spaces
- What options exist to implement active and hybrid learning methods
- Current influences on facilities and IT infrastructure
- How universities use teachers and students to design new teaching methods and places to learn