Global Service Desk
IT Services are complex to manage and maintain. No organisation can avoid occasional unplanned issues. Being able to accurately diagnose problems and resolve them quickly is a competitive differentiator. When you face an IT issue within your business, you want to know where to find a resolution, and fast.
High Quality Service Desk Support
Ricoh’s Service Desk teams are based both locally within country and also from our European Service operations Centre and all operate across the standard Ricoh global service delivery methodologies, utilising standard Ricoh global toolsets.
These support service hubs enable the professional recording, assessment, prioritisation and allocation of incidents, requests and queries to the correct resolver group ensuring faster resolution of all IT incidents and service requests. This ensures service levels are maintained and end-users, business functions and departments are kept productive and have the IT resources they need to complete their tasks and objectives.
Options can be fully tailored to match your operational, technical and business requirements, providing whatever you need in terms of skills, service levels and hours of coverage.
Features and Benefits
- Incident management options – these can include resolution of user issues within the desktop infrastructure, 1st line incident and problem resolution for system support, business application services and network services
- Remote assistance – non-invasive, web and LAN based remote diagnostics reduce the need for site visits
- Service requests – a focal point for all IT requests and appropriate escalation and notification processes for equipment relocation and technical reconfiguration, training for new applications and staff induction, procurement and IMACD (Installation, Move, Add, Change, and Disposal)
- Request fulfilment – A contact hub for receiving and responding to end user requests for new IT equipment, access to network or shared resources and additional software functionality
- End user support – advice for end users on how to utilise products, solve IT related issues, functionality requirements and password resets
State of the Art Services
Automated Password Reset: to accelerate resolution and move tickets from the service desk to self-service
Software Library: automation of application download and install process this will reduce the wait time for the end users, will improve the user experience and will reduce the number of service request tickets to service desk and moving them to Self-Service.
Self Help/Knowledge Bank: this will ensure delivering an improved, consumer-like experience.
Service Catalogues: to ensure a standard product or service is delivered to all locations
AI Chatbot: to automate the ticket logging process while providing an additional channel to the users.
Analytics Based Service: to generate and analyse reports on a regular basis and proactively work on service improvements based on these analytics.
Market Leading Platform
Our Service Desk model is based on the ServiceNow platform, market leader with ITSM tools. The tool allows our Clients to create IT is a true SaaS platform service and is standard across all our service desks providing enhanced levels of functionality, enhanced reporting and management information with a simple user interface.
Get in touch
Find out more about Global Service Desk Support today!