Global Service Desk
High Quality Service Desk Support
These support service hubs enable the professional recording, assessment, prioritisation and allocation of incidents, requests and queries to the correct resolver group ensuring faster resolution of all IT incidents and service requests. This ensures service levels are maintained and end-users, business functions and departments are kept productive and have the IT resources they need to complete their tasks and objectives.
Options can be fully tailored to match your operational, technical and business requirements, providing whatever you need in terms of skills, service levels and hours of coverage.
Features and Benefits
- Incident management options – these can include resolution of user issues within the desktop infrastructure, 1st line incident and problem resolution for system support, business application services and network services
- Remote assistance – non-invasive, web and LAN based remote diagnostics reduce the need for site visits
- Service requests – a focal point for all IT requests and appropriate escalation and notification processes for equipment relocation and technical reconfiguration, training for new applications and staff induction, procurement and IMACD (Installation, Move, Add, Change, and Disposal)
- Request fulfilment – A contact hub for receiving and responding to end user requests for new IT equipment, access to network or shared resources and additional software functionality
- End user support – advice for end users on how to utilise products, solve IT related issues, functionality requirements and password resets
State of the Art Services
Market Leading Platform
Get in touch
Find out more about Global Service Desk Support today!