Pro Office Paper
Specifically designed for everyday printing, Ricoh’s Pro-Office paper range has been carefully selected from sustainable sources to meet strict environmental criteria. It is also rigorously tested on Ricoh printers to ensure hassle-free performance and consistent professional results.
Our printers. Our toners. Our paper.
How much printer paper is used at your office use on a daily basis? Nowadays, saving paper and resources is high on everyone’s agenda, and that is why we have developed the Pro-Office range.
Produced to meet high environmental standards, this range maximises the efficiency and performance of your printers and copiers. Using Ricoh Pro-Office paper means that you can depend upon consistent print quality and excellent runnability, whether you are printing duplex, black and white, colour or at high speed.
- Features and benefits
The Ricoh Pro-Office range offers an extensive media range to meet all your needs. For example:
- Pro-Office Premium 80g/m2 offers extreme whiteness, good opacity, thickness and stiffness, which makes it ideal for colour printing of charts and graphical elements
- Pro-Office Standard 80g/m2 offers excellent whiteness and stiffness for multifunctional usage for both black & white and colour printing
- Pro-Office Economy 80g/m2 provides good whiteness for high volume printing and copying of black and white documents
- Pro-Office Light 75g/m2 is a lighter paper for everyday printing
- Specifically created for Ricoh printers and toners
- Proven runnability for trouble-free performance
- Consistent print quality day after day
- Excellent value and competitive pricing
- Continuously tested and monitored through internal quality audits
- World-leading paper mills
- FSC and PEFC certification
- Reduces downtime and waste
- Meets all aspects of Ricoh’s environmental policies
Tested to deliver
The Pro-Office range and Ricoh printers are literally designed for each other to help you get the most of your investment. To ensure the very best results, we regularly test Pro-Office paper on our Ricoh printers. We measure results against the strictest criteria, which include blocking, feed performance, fusibility, stacking, image quality and paper curl, amongst others.
For over 50 years, Ricoh has been committed to creating environmentally responsible products and processes. For example, our paper mills use materials sourced from sustainable managed forests and they hold ISO 14001 (1996) and EU Eco label (2009,) as well as FSC and PEFC certifications.
Ricoh also offers a range of Environmental Programmes that enable our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and take control of their printing costs using solutions such as:
- The Carbon Balanced Printing Programme, which provides consultancy services to analyse, optimise and neutralise CO2 emissions to reduce the environmental impact of printing activities
- The Ricoh Business Driver ProgrammeTM tools and consultancy services including the industry’s first ISO 16759 certified carbon calculator