Pro Graphic Paper
Ricoh’s Pro-Graphic paper range has been carefully designed to meet the needs of Production Printing, using sustainable sources that meet the most rigorous environmental standards. Tested on Ricoh printers, it ensures optimum performance and outstanding productivity, improving the printing process from start to finish.
Our printers. Our toners. Our paper.
Ricoh’s Pro-Graphic paper range has been specifically created for Production Printing. Using Ricoh media on your Ricoh printers means that you can depend upon consistent print quality, including sharper contrast, vibrant images, problem-free two sided printing and excellent runnabiliity.
- Features and benefits
Ricoh Pro-Graphic offers an extensive media range to meet all your needs. From 90g/m2 to 300g/m2, A4, A3 and SRA3 in woodfree coated, gloss, silk and uncoated. Its offset-level high whiteness provides the ideal medium for all sorts of communication materials, from direct mail, brochures, catalogues, magazines, to books-on-demand, manuals and transpromotional documents, in addition to corporate materials, such as letterheads and business cards.
- Continuously tested and monitored through internal quality audits and inspections
- Proven runnability for extended machine uptime
- Outstanding and consistent printing results, including colour
- Extensive media range
- World-leading paper mills
- PEFC certification
- 24 hour delivery
Tested to deliver
To ensure outstanding results, we regularly test Ricoh’s Pro Graphic media on our ProTM range series Production Printers. We employ the strictest criteria, which includes blocking, feed performance, fusibility, stacking, image quality and paper curl, amongst others.
For over 50 years, Ricoh has been committed to creating environmentally responsible products and processes. For example, our paper mills use materials sourced from sustainable managed forests and they hold ISO 14001 (1996) and EU Eco label (2009,) as well as PEFC certifications.
Ricoh also offers a range of Environmental Programmes that enable our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and take control of their printing costs using solutions such as:
- The Carbon Balanced Printing Programme, which provides consultancy services to analyse, optimise and neutralise CO2 emissions to reduce the environmental impact of printing activities
- The Ricoh Business Driver ProgrammeTM tools and consultancy services including the industry’s first ISO 16759 certified carbon calculator