RICOH InfoPrint Manager™
The complexities of today’s enterprise office and production printing environments demand solutions that are reliable and cost-effective. Your output management software is no exception. If you have a mix of disparate and legacy systems, multiple print servers, locations with varied printing needs, and many evolving datastreams, RICOH InfoPrint Manager can help solve your output management challenges.
Encrypted data protection and options for authenticated printing help ensure secured communications. This stable solution also provides centralised, web-based control of distributed printers, print jobs and queues located anywhere on your network.
RICOH InfoPrint Manager is an industry-leading enterprise output management solution that helps drive higher levels of productivity and lower costs by reducing the strain on your IT and help desk resources through seamless integration with ERP systems, such as SAP® and Oracle® applications.
- Features & benefits
RICOH InfoPrint Manager™ is avendor-neutral, scalable solutionthat can lower your total cost ofoperations.
Centralised Management and Control
Make more informed business decisions with a complete picture of all print activity across your network through a single web interface.
Reliable, Automated Data Stream Transformations
Reduce the errors and frustration that come from mixing new with legacy technologies and easily manage multiple file format conversions.
Scalable Output Management
Scale to your changing needs with its open architecture, support of multi-brand printers, and ability to be easily configured and maintained by your internal staff.
Robust Tracking, Accounting and Notifications
Achieve continuous process improvement and reduce costs with accounting functions that track and report on multiple job attributes.
Intelligent Document Routing and Scheduling
Increase operational efficiencies, meet critical deadlines and eliminate human error through automation.
Flexible Job Submission Methods
Add value with the versatility to submit and accept jobs from various sources, regardless of the platform used.
RICOH InfoPrint Manager™ is compatible with most standard operating systems and hardware. Check with your sales representative to determine compatibility with your specific hardware and software environment.
- RICOH InfoPrint Manager v4.10
- Depending upon required capacity for printers and print workloads, a Linux, AIX or Windows Server® capable of running any of the operating systems listed below.
Minimum software requirements:
- RICOH InfoPrint Manager for AIX requires AIX Version 7.1 or 7.2.
- RICOH InfoPrint Manager for Linux requires Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 or 8 or Oracle Linux 7.5
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 or 15, CentOS 7 or 8 or Oracle Linux 7.5
- RICOH InfoPrint Manager for Windows requires Windows Server 2012 Standard and R2 Standard, Windows 2016 Standard Server or Windows 2019 Standard Server
- Secured print integration with Streamline NX v3.1 or above, or Equitrac Office/Express v4.2.6 or above
- AFP Download Plus from Print Services Facility for z/OS
- Hot folders
- InfoPrint Select
- InfoPrint Submit Express
- lp, lpr, AIX enq and qprt
- Mobile devices (with Linux Mobile Secure Print feature)
- MVS Download from Print Services Facility for z/OS
- Pdpr command line
- SAP applications
- Web GUI