In today’s competitive landscape, DSF helps you meet client needs for top line growth, while providing a seamless transition to print production for bottom line growth. You can offer value-added applications to existing customers, such as personalised print products and managed customer catalogues, to expand your offerings. With software, flexible deployment options and a complete range of professional services to generate more revenue, DSF is the right partner for you.
- Features & benefits
DSF offers your clients a unique print-centric shopping experience, a compelling way to drive print volume to your door. Clients can easily navigate through all your print products and services in a single, centralised platform – a unified storefront with a branded look and feel across multiple locations. This makes it easier at both on-site manned print rooms and off-site closed-door facilities for users to submit jobs, at the same time streamlining production to increase margins and improve staffing flexibility.
To assist corporate enterprises, DSF can reduce loss of print volume and money to external resources. DSF makes it easier for customers to take advantage of your sophisticated production options, while lowering your organisation’s cost-per-page.
Retail and commercial print businesses benefit as DSF extends your retail counter to the Internet and builds customer relationships. Whether part of a large network or a single quick-print operation, through improved efficiency, DSF provides all the applications needed to attract new customers, secure additional business from existing clients and get cost effectiveness.
- Branded websites
- Job submission
- Print messenger
- Browser-based file upload, server-based PDF conversion and native file handling
- Hard Copy Submission
- JDF-Based Job Tickets
- Order status, order history and reorder
- Shopping cart, payment methods and approvals - where you can move jobs from one facility to another – plus much more.
- Online catalogue
- E-commerce: Advanced automated pricing
- Variable Data Printing (VDP) options
- Credit card billing
- Multi-language support
- MIS Connector
- Increase Market Outreach and Service
- Increase visibility of products and services
- Make it easy to do business with printer
- Provide customer communication
- Enhance print products and services with value-adds like Versioning and Catalogue
Streamline Production Workflow
- Engage customers in a PDF workflow (no training required)
- Enable soft proofing online (via PDF preview of file and specs)
- Centralize print orders—reduce errors, waste
- Onramp to Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM): capture job ticket data electronically to streamline production
- Electronic data capture upfront makes business data accessible through and backend reporting tools