Ricoh Smart Presenter
Ricoh Smart Presenter eliminates the need for paperwork in meetings, presentations and seminars. It enables documents and presentations to be displayed on Apple® iPad® and other tablets and devices, with participants’ devices synchronised with that of the organiser, ensuring everyone is on the same page. Notes made by the presenter can be displayed in real time on each device, making meetings feel more spontaneous, encouraging user participation and helping create a bigger impact.
Going paperless reduces the cost, environmental impact and workload involved with preparing for meetings, and improves information security. Paper and consumables expenses can be reduced, as well as wear and tear to document output devices. Productivity can be enhanced by quickly incorporating last-minute changes to presentations, avoiding the need to re-print and re-assemble stacks of paperwork.
Ricoh Smart Presenter helps ensure the security and integrity of confidential information by avoiding physical duplication of documents. In situations such as board discussions, where sensitive information is often discussed, presenters maintain full control over the information that is displayed, and data can be cleared from all devices when the meeting is over.
- Eliminate paper and consumables costs
- Enhance productivity by reducing the workload involved in preparing for meetings
- Quickly and easily incorporate last-minute edits into presentations
- Increase the impact of meetings and seminars by presenting information in a more engaging manner
- Ensure the security of confidential documents by avoiding physical duplicates and deleting digital data once no longer needed
- Features & benefits
- Share and view presentations and documents on multiple Apple® iPad® devices and other tablets and devices, eliminating paperwork and printing costs*
- Synchronise presenter’s and participants’ devices over a Wi-Fi connection, ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Easily incorporate last-minute changes to presentations, removing the need to re-print documents
- Display handwritten notes made by the presenter on all devices in real time
- Save annotated presentations as PDF files for future use
- Automatically delete information from participants’ devices after meetings to ensure information remains confidential
- Seamless integration with Ricoh wireless projectors over Wi-Fi
Ricoh Conference Center edition:
- Hide meetings or prevent content from being downloaded for greater security
- Set up a dedicated web page with information about a meeting and documents for attendees to view or download beforehand (depending on security preferences)
*Version 1.1 of Ricoh Conference Center software enables documents to be accessed on a wide range of devices via their web browser