FlexRelease CX makes it easy to extend access to your printer infrastructure to mobile workers using almost any device, including smartphones, tablets and other portable technology, without needing to install and update drivers.
Using Ricoh’s cloud platform, users can securely submit print tasks regardless of where they are located, using either a Wi-Fi or a mobile data connection. FlexRelease offers a total of four ways to print: via email, using Ricoh’s app for Apple devices, through a browser-based web portal or using a driver for Windows-based PCs. All document data is automatically protected using industry-leading 256-bit encryption.
By providing a more flexible, efficient and intuitive way for mobile workers to access the documents they need, you can increase productivity and support bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives.
Our dedicated cloud platform enables you to quickly and cost-effectively increase the number of Ricoh printers that are connected with FlexRelease. A single device license enables users to submit unlimited print requests to that device without incurring any further costs.
- Offer more flexible, convenient access to printer resources for mobile workers
- Allow direct cloud printing from mobile, tablet and non-Windows devices
- Protect documents with automatic 256-bit encryption of all data sent and received
- Easily scale up document resources with simple per-device licensing system
- Features & benefits
- Connect document output resources with a wide range of PC, smartphone and tablet devices
- Offer mobile workers four ways to submit print tasks, using Wi-Fi and mobile data connections
- Ensure the continued performance and reliability of your document output platform with Ricoh’s dedicated cloud infrastructure
- Further control document security by configuring the automatic deletion of document information after a certain amount of time has expired