Ricoh’s Workflow Apps enable businesses to work faster, smarter and more cost-effectively by automating everyday workflows.
Automate everyday workflows for maximum efficiency - Watch the video
The ability to use smart applications and access the cloud via our personal devices has transformed how we live. Now that same seamless connection can transform how we work.
The easy-to-use software connects your Ricoh multifunction printer (MFP), mobile device or PC to popular third party applications such as Google Drive, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox and Captio, so that important information becomes instantly accessible and ready to use or share.
Features & Benefits
- Convert hardcopy documents to editable digital formats
- Scan and send directly into Google Drive, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox, Captio and more from your MFP or mobile device
- Generate expense reports automatically and keep everything on a single platform
- Start quickly, with no onsite engineer required
- Distribute physical mail through the most appropriate channel, whether print or digital
- Increase workplace productivity by reducing labour-intensive document tasks
- Accelerate digitisation by integrating your cloud storage with the MFP
- Maximise workflow efficiency with minimal effort
- Reduce paper costs
- Eliminate need for IT server infrastructure with serverless printing through the cloud
RICOH Smart Integration
Ricoh Workflow Navigator
Ricoh’s Workflow Navigator is a document capture solution designed to optimise the client registration process for intermediation businesses:
- Collect, scan and verify a variety of documents for workflow digitisation with less hassle for clients and agents.
- Pre-configured document list and settings confirm data quality and contents before sending.
- Accelerate process automation by digitising documents with metadata and indexing.
Scan to Google Drive App enables faster marking and homework management for schools:
- Students can scan documents to their personal Google Drive account for access anywhere
- Decreasing unnecessary document printing
- Enabling more flexibility for students when homeworking
Scan to SharePoint Online App automates invoice indexing:
- Scan paper invoices directly to SharePoint Online and automatically sort into the correct folder
- Improving workplace efficiency by removing the requirement for physical document mailing and manual data entry
- No training required as automated workflow sorts documents in the background
Accounting & Administration
Ricoh transforms your smartphone into a perfect tool for tracking your business expenses:
- Capture tickets, invoices, mileage and other travel expenses through your mobile device
- Make your expenses process more efficient by automatically generating your reports anywhere and anytime
- Simplify approval and payment of employee expense claims
Ricoh optimises your document management and correspondence:
- Simplify the process of managing, processing and posting important documentation to residents
- Ensure important documents are created with the correct templates and mailed on time
- Clear and transparent audit trail