Ricoh Visual Communication Point Solution
Ricoh Visual Communication Point Solution enables you to always provide a personal and professional welcome to your visitors, using a remote receptionist, hostess or specialist in a central location or a connected call center.
The Visual Communication Point software can be used in any scenario where you want to receive or assist visitors and customers over video from a remote location.
With the addition of the Visual Communication Point Kiosk the operation is easy and intuitive. The kiosk is a self-service kiosk created to be modern and feature rich. Complementing the kiosk with a Visitor management system will let you provide a personal and professional welcome in a flexible way. The visitor can check-in and print an identification badge without assistance or with support of a remote receptionist via video. The employee expecting the guest is informed either by the receptionist or automatically from the Visitor Management software. If required, a separate printer can be installed to produce handouts, maps and booklets for use in trade shows and conferences.
- Features and benefits
Ricoh Visual Communication Point Solution offers:
Ricoh Visual Communication Point kiosk offers:
- Personal and professional welcome
- Enhanced resource and cost saving
- Queue system for video calls
- Supported normal switchboard functionality
- Supported multiple languages from a central location
- Options for receptionists to receive calls from multiple queues
- Customisable kiosk background
- Streamline visitor management
- Same welcome and visitor journey in every location
- Full knowledge over who is in the building and why at any given time
- Support of any Visitor Management Solution running on Windows
- Flexible software options with a second open Windows 10 PC