Ricoh PJ WUC4650 is an Ultra Short Throw projector with an HLD (High Lumen Density) LED light source technology ensuring 20,000h extremely long life with reduced electricity consumption. Impressive image quality makes this model a prefect fit for mid-sized venues like meeting rooms, board rooms, classrooms and auditoriums. Thanks to the maintenance-free concept (no lamp replacement), the device could be used for digital signage as well.
- Features and benefits
- Ultra Short Throw projection from just 75cm for screen size of 130 inches
- Exceptionally long life of 20,000h thanks to the new HLD light source technology
- Powerful speakers and 3,600lm brightness optimal for corporate/ education environments or digital signage
- Flexibility based on compatibility with room control systems like Crestron, AMX and PJ-Link
- Eco-friendly solution with reduced electricity consumption
GENERAL Projection system 3 LCD Resolution: WUXGA (pixels) 1,920 x 1,200 Brightness (lumen) 3,600 Contrast ratio 2,500,000:1 Projection screen size (") 70 - 130 Throw ratio 0.27:1 (Ultra Short Throw) Light source HLD Light source life (hours) 20,000 Zoom Manual Focus Manual Zoom ratio 1.05 Network projection Wired Interface Mini D-SUB15pin x 1 (Computer IN), Mini D-SUB15pin x 1 (Monitor OUT), HDMI x 1, HDMI(MHL) x 1, Mini jack x 1, RCA(R/L) x 1, Video x 1, USB type A x 1, USB-B mini x 1, Control LAN x 1 Primary features Lens shift, 4 Corner Adjustment, 360° Tilt Free Built-in speaker 10 W x 2 Compatibility PJ Link, Crestron, AMX, Extron Dimensions: W x D x H (mm) 449 x 425 x 153 Weight (kg) 10.9 Lens Built-in, Optional Lens Shift Horizonthal / Vertical (Manual) ECOLOGY Power consumption: max at 220 V (W) 425 Power consumption: ECOmax at 220 V (W) 294 Power consumption: standby mode (W) <0.5 Noise level: Standard mode (dB) 37.5 Noise level: Eco mode (dB) 33.5