Ricoh enhances IT Services capabilities with SimplicITy acquisition
- Acquisition reaffirms Ricoh as a Digital Services company
- Customers to benefit from Ricoh’s global footprint, continuous support and extensive IT infrastructure
SimplicITy will continue to operate under its existing name, SimplicITy Sp. z o.o, and managed as a separate entity in Poland. SimplicITy will develop commercial synergies with Ricoh Poland, as well as Ricoh Europe’s Service Operations Centre and wider IT Services team as part of the integration, generating cross selling into the respective customers.
Alberto Mariani, Senior Vice President, Office Services, Ricoh Europe, says: “This is an exciting and significant addition to our IT Services business in a key market. The acquisition fits perfectly with our strategy to expand coverage in Poland and to acquire further competences around hybrid cloud and high end IT services. We are looking forward to supporting the growth of SimplicITy customers and aiding the progress made on their respective digital journeys.”
Mariusz Iwański, Co-Founder & President of the Board, SimplicITy, adds: “We are delighted to be joining the Ricoh family. It is clear that Ricoh shares our appetite for customer excellence, innovation and driving successful IT transformation. This will enable us to provide an even more comprehensive service to customers in an increasingly competitive IT market.”
The purchase of SimplicITy is a key part of Ricoh’s acquisitions strategy to provide even greater customer benefits and accelerate transformation in a digital services company. Previous IT Services acquisitions include:
- The Ridgian companies in the field of analytics
- Aventia for user experience and ecommerce
- Techno Trends in the field of unified communications and video conferencing systems
- NPO Sistemi for cloud solutions, technology & integration and software solutions
- LAKE Solutions AG for data storage, security and cloud integration
- The IPM and TotalStor businesses for the transformation and modernisation of critical IT infrastructures, data storage and analytics in private and hybrid cloud
- Mauden for data Centre, IT infrastructure, artificial intelligence and business intelligence
- Orbid for critical IT infrastructures, managed services, data centres, private and hybrid cloud.