Webinar: Helping Education Succeed
Helping education succeed, building a resilient organisation
How will the pandemic impact Higher Education? We have been in discussion with universities and other subject matter experts in education across Europe to better understand the current situation. Join us to understand how to develop insight and the direction needed to accelerate the future of education, support employee and student wellbeing and drive better learning outcomes.
Why join us?
Higher Education is tasked with providing and maintaining a superb infrastructure to deliver the best possible blended work and learning experience for students and employees both online and on campus (wherever possible). We will share with you not only the insights captured, but also an approach on how best to develop a new pathway to build a resilient organisation that can shape the future of education.
- Understand the current state of a changing world in Education
- How to deal with the VUCA concept: Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity,
- Create logic & direction, building blocks to revision and redefine education
- Develop your digital transformation roadmap based on maturity
- Use an agile approach to accelerate and plan the transformation
- Start small, constant optimisation and manage change
- 27th January 2021 at 16:00 CET