Webinar: Designing Future Learning Spaces
How to design future learning spaces ?
During the webinar 'Designing Future Learning Spaces' we will share with you insights and best practices on how to take a flexible approach for designing future learning spaces and accelerating blended learning. You will learn how different learning solutions can be combined to develop the best blended experience online and on campus.
Why join us?
Due to all recent developments, lecturers and students have different needs when it comes to facilities and IT infrastructure. This is because we are forced to provide more online distance education. But what is the best format and experience? Can we develop and build classrooms so flexible that active and hybrid forms of learning are possible? What does this mean for the facilities and IT infrastructure?
- What will be the impact on campus locations, buildings and workplaces given the current disruption.
- What will be the best approach on designing and developing learning spaces.
- What options exist to implement active and hybrid learning methods.
- What is the influence on facilities and the IT infrastructure.
- How universities use teachers and students to design new teaching methods and places to learn.
- 24th March 2021 at 16:00 CET