Webinar: Campus of The Future
What would be the value of the campus?
During the webinar 'Campus of The Future' we will share with you insights and best practices on how to take a flexible approach for developing a sustainable campus that is able to shape the future of education. You will learn how current and future trends, developments and technologies impact work and learning on campus and online.
Why join us?
What is the long-term impact on the design and use of buildings and locations by students and employees? Can educational institutions cope with fewer buildings or do we need more buildings? Do we continue to plan based on location or on the basis of occupancy and density? What will the design and utilization of buildings look like in the near future? Will the flexibilization of locations, buildings and spaces continue?
- Understand the current state of a changing world in Education and the impact on campus buildings and locations:
- How to build future scenarios based on topics such as: intelligence, flexibility, security, mobility & sustainability.
- What is the long-term impact of the pandemic on the development of the education campus?
- How education will change in the long term and how you can continue to facilitate working and learning.
- How different experts from the educational field view the changing role of the campus.
- 17th March 2021 at 16:00 CET
- 14th April 2021 at 16:00 CET