Ricoh positioned in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services
- Remote support to end users (formerly service desk)
- End-user device support (formerly field services support), including support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, ODWS IoTs, peripheral vending, smart lockers, support kiosks and augmented reality (AR)-based support
- PC provisioning for both physical and virtual devices (PCaaS, DaaS and VDI)
- UX-centric services and experience level agreements (XLAs)
- Use of self-healing analytics and AI-based automation
- Services to transform the experience of users and enhance business outcomes
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
Fill out the form below to receive your copy of the report. Fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
*Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services, by Daniel Barros, DD Mishra, Biswajit Maity and Karl Rosander, 13 March 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner and Magic Quadrant are a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.