Long-term partnership and unparalleled expertise
As the need for flexibility and versatility continues to drive commercial printing, along with the growth of cross-media marketing; digital production printing is moving centre stage. Linked to this is the ability to provide a wider range of print services to a more diverse client base. To stay profitable and grow, your business must be agile and market its services in a way that responds to evolving customer needs while creating business efficiencies that enable you to meet ever-shortening deadlines. At the same time, you need room for innovation – standing still is not an option.
At Ricoh, we’re committed to helping commercial printers achieve the resilience needed to meet the long-term needs of all digital production printing operators. Specialising in automation, integration and workflow efficiency, we offer class-leading hardware, software solutions, technical services and digital printing expertise that can elevate your business to the next level. Serving over 7,000 customers across EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), we will be with you for the long term, helping your business stay healthy today, tomorrow and well into the future.
Solutions & Services
Access class-leading expertise, solutions and support in digital printing to reach new levels of resilience and agility.
More sizes. More substrates. More creativity.
To achieve more agile operations, many commercial printers are adding more sizes and substrates while bringing more imagination and artistry to their deliveries. With our sheetfed printers, you can produce a broader range of applications with true colour integrity, while increasing productivity and profitability.
Realise stunning image quality, oversized media support, and remarkable ease-of-use. Choose from high-performance colour digital sheetfed presses that rival offset, innovative 5th colour solutions and high volume black and white solutions.
Depending on your needs we can offer both solutions based on electrophotography (toner technology) or high-speed inkjet technology for best-in-class quality.
High Speed Inkjet
Deliver more to every customer, cost-effectively
In an ever-evolving industry, success requires the flexibility to exceed your customers’ expectations and do so cost-effectively. Providing high-speed inkjet printing combined with a flexible, tailored output, our continuous feed inkjet printers can support high print volumes and empower your business to enter new markets for that elusive competitive edge.
State-of-the-art print quality
Leveraging years of experience with print heads, inks and controllers, our high-speed inkjet printers unite the quality of offset with the speed of continuous feed and the flexibility of digital technology. Dynamic variable drop size technology produces up to three different drop sizes for outstanding text quality, accuracy and smooth vignettes.
Maximise throughput with TotalFlow®
All our high-speed inkjet printers support the RICOH TotalFlow® digital front end, featuring an intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface. Certified for industry-standard data streams, TotalFlow® maximises throughput from end to end.
Software & Workflow Solutions
End-to-end solutions for a range of print and multi-channel output requirements
Our solutions help customers increase business opportunities, improve performance and enhance productivity via vendor-neutral cloud and self-hosted e-commerce portals, automation tools and data-driven workflows.
Combined with our professional services teams, we help customers solve a range of workflow, document and output challenges such as:
- Providing document and component level tracking to improve productivity, output and delivery efficiency
- Linking disparate systems, applications and workflows to automate and digitise legacy and manual processes
- Transforming and re-engineering data to produce enhanced customer communications and personalised output
- Gathering production and shop floor data into user-friendly dashboards to aid lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement
- Connecting customers, remote workers and production hubs via e-commerce, mobile capture and job submission solutions
- Business Management & Print MIS (Management Information System)
- Automated Workflow & Mail Optimisation
- Output Management
- Customer Communications Management
- Advanced Colour Management
Wide Format and Large Format Printing
Capture new opportunities
As printing companies of all sizes venture into new services, the wide format market continues to expand with a range of applications that is becoming more diverse each day.
Eco-friendly and versatile, our selection of wide and large format printers, and direct-to-garment printers, satisfies several specialised uses from graphic arts and signage to point-of-purchase and promotional print. We offer proven solutions for roll-fed, hybrid and flatbed systems to meet the full spectrum of your wide format sign and graphics needs.
Professional and Technical Services
Class-leading technical services
- Break and fix services
- Colour management services
EDGE business development programme
Each EDGE service is custom designed to give you maximum ROI. As a Ricoh customer, you can depend on the breadth of Ricoh's experience and the extensive expertise of our team to move your business forward.
- Developing value propositions
- Sales coaching: Selling Value
- Creating effective marketing plans: Marketing Value
- Developing a successful online print business
- Data driven direct mail
Ricoh Business Booster website
As a Ricoh customer, you’re entitled to exclusive access to a member-only site.
Here is what you get:
- Industry whitepapers and research from Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends and NAPCO Research
- Vertical market guides to help you expand your client base
- Articles and insights on strengthening your sales teams
- Production-ready print samples
- 5th colour video tutorials and file set-up guides
- Knowledge booster webinars
- Product and application videos, image libraries and marketing assets
- Monthly communications with new content highlights
Talk to a Ricoh expert
Get in touch with one of our consultants and find out how we can help your business.Contact us