Robotic Service Advantage
Extend class-leading service support to your customers
With your customers reliant upon robotic technology, you need to provide professional service support. From their first interaction with a helpdesk operative, to the timely arrival of spare parts and the expert intervention of a field-based engineer, your customers expect a fast and effective response to their service issues. We have the people, the platform and the expertise to deliver that support on your behalf.
With more than 80 years’ experience, we are one of the world’s leading technology service providers. We have an established operation that delivers a broad portfolio of support services. RICOH Service Advantage allows you to extend our class-leading support to your customers. Rapidly addressing gaps in service capacity, capability and coverage, it will help you reduce time to market whilst minimising your investment costs.
- Key features & benefits
RICOH Service Advantage is a flexible turnkey solution. Leveraging our EMEA-wide service operation, it provides access to nearly 5,000 certified service technicians and a comprehensive range of support services, including service design and implementation, service management, supply chain and parts management, helpdesk services, remote diagnostics, field engineering, reporting and billing.
- Seamlessly extend service support to customers across the EMEA region
- Turnkey solution addresses gaps in capacity, capability and coverage
- Established service network spanning Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Professional support delivered by nearly 5,000 certified technicians
- Expertise in emerging markets and new technologies, including robotics
- Fully conversant with local languages and business requirements