Scanning and Archiving
Ricoh’s managed scanning and archiving service provides a full end-to-end electronic document and records management solution conducted at your premises. Our service is here to help you move your paper-based processes to digital workflows, so that the documents you need are simple to find and use.
Whether you’re looking to improve customer service through improved information availability or increase internal productivity by ensuring that your employees have easy access to documents, we offer a tailored service designed around your needs.
Ricoh provides technology and expertise to help you capture, index, retrieve and secure your documents. Our service includes both front- and back-end processes and we can run the entire system for you in-house, freeing up your employees to focus on other areas of the business.
- Key features & benefits
Ricoh’s Scanning and Archiving as a Managed Service gives you increased control of your document processes.
The service includes:
- Consultation with our industry experts to create a bespoke solution designed around your business
- Document collection and preparation
- Scanning of your hard copy documents
- Document indexing for easy retrieval
- Records management and quality control checking
Moving your paper-based document management to digital processes means that you benefit from:
- Fast access to your information where and when you need it most
- Reduced risk of error and document loss associated with manual processes
- Easier regulatory compliance through improved access to information
- Improved performance against environmental policies with a move to paperless work processes